Walking on the rail trail today I got to thinking (danger!) how some tunes on my Ipod are perfect for walking, some for a slow jog, and some for an all-out sprint. Then my thoughts turned to my studio and I tried to get an idea of the perfect tune mix for the jewelry making tasks waiting for me there. Note to self...good luck with that. My musical tastes are all over the map.
I'll just stick to my favorite playlist and try to exercise some self-control...let's see.
- Ray of Light, by Madonna
- Crazy, by Knarls Barkley
- Adouma, by Santana (with Seal on vocals)
- Working Class Hero, by John Lennon...performed by Green Day
- The Likes of You Again, by Flogging Molly (or anything by Flogging Molly)
- Sound of a Gun, by Audioslave (or anything by the short-lived group)
- Business Time, by Flight of the Conchords
- Bittersweet Symphany, by Verve Pipe
- Clocks, by Cold Play
- I Will Possess Your Heart, by Death Cab for Cutie
- Tranquilize, by The Killers (with Lou Reed...remember him?)
Let me know what your favorite jewelry-making tunes are...I might be missing some great music in my studio!